Direct Landscape Services are happy to announce the recent contract for the Stage 2 Road Upgrade at Old North Road, Warner. Working alongside Moreton Bay Regional Council and Hazell Bros Group, Direct Landscape Services are excited to be apart of this project.
The Moreton Bay Regional Council has awarded a $10m contract to undertake upgrade works to Old North Road between Kremzow Road and Everest Street, Warner.
This major project will include:
- Duplication of the road;
- Rehabilitation of the pavement;
- Intersection upgrades including the signalisation of the Russet Burbank Parade intersection;
- Construction of raised and landscaped medians;
- Drainage improvements; and
- The installation of concrete pathways and on road cycle lanes to both sides of the upgraded road.
Works will start by the end of September 2018 and will be completed by the end of May 2019, weather permitting.